Our national operational and performance standards translate the corporate values into specific management expectations.
We preserve a high level of business ethics characterized by integrity and honesty in all our business actions.
Centrino Technologies pushes the limits of technology to create software solutions of utmost quality. With the highest of ethical standards and pure dedication to excellence in all operational aspects, we aspire to exceed our customers’ expectations. Indeed, our mission is to help every establishment become a best-run business by
delivering new technology innovations without disruptions.
Centrino Technologies commits to the following values:
- Adopting high standards of ethics in all its business actions and practices;
- Providing its customers with high quality services, tailor-made to their needs and expectations;
- Guaranteeing highly competitive services to its clients;
- Engaging a highly skilled personnel supported by an effective organizational structure;
- Implementing an ‘equal opportunities’ and ‘environmentally friendly’ policy; and
- Increasing shareholders’ value.
We use advanced methodologies in all our activities based on well-known international standards such as UML, RUP, CMM, PRINCE2 and ITIL in order to ensure high quality services for our clients.
Security is a top priority area for the company. We apply state-of-the-art standards in ICT security (e.g. COBIT).
The Quality Assurance Department monitors and controls our expansion process in order to ensure that business development is aligned to corporate goals.
While pursuing our activities we endeavor to minimize any adverse impact on air, water and land by means of pollution prevention and energy and water conservation. By doing so, we achieve cost savings, an increased operational efficiency, improved quality of products and services and ultimately, a safe environment for the community as a whole and a healthy workplace for our employees.
Our commitment is summarized to the following principles:
- Application of good environmental practices globally;
- Consideration of the environmental impact within the processes of development and engineering of our services/products;
- Prevention of pollution by responsible management of materials, reduction of emissions and waste and efficient use of energy and natural resources;
- Promotion of the idea of environmental responsibility among our employees; they are trained in managing their environmental responsibilities, dealing with day-to-day actions to help in preserving a healthy environment and reacting to environmental emergencies;
- Monitoring of our environmental performance and setting measurable objectives and targets for achieving sustainable improvement;
- Communicating with our employees and local communities regarding our environmental commitment and performance; and
- Regular audits of our procedures to ensure conformance to our policy.